Creating a Calcite Processing Facility
Calcite is a common material that is available in nearly all parts of the world. In order to correctly process calcite, you need to create a production line that will allow you to efficiently process bigger stones into a fine powder for further usage. Any production line is a well-designed system of industrial machinery tailored for specific technological requirements.
Depending on your requirements, you can use closed and open circuits, various types of equipment, and various adjustment methods to come up with the most resultative setup.
Calcite has a lot of possible industrial applications:
• The powder is used to manufacture a variety of rubbers and textiles and used primarily as a filler material.
• Ceramics are often covered with glazes that are made of mixes containing calcite.
• Insecticides, cement, carbides, metal polishing, and fluxing agent – these are also common applications for calcite.
• The material is also used in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Calcite is the main components of any drawing chalk.
Necessary equipment to process calcite
In order to finely process calcite, you need to use various types of machinery including equipment like crushers, hammer crushers, vibrating screens, vibrating feeders, micro powder mills, ball mills, trapezium mills, high-pressure grinding mill, and belt conveyors.
The setup usually includes a vibrating feeder which is responsible for the even distribution of the material. The material is grinded in the mil until the desired fineness is reached. The powder is then blended with blowers until the consistency is acceptable. The blower transports the material to the next stage of processing.