Drum mixers are designed for mixing agglomerated batch components and return with water.
Drum mixers are used in a line with sinter machines.
- The drum is made with optimum quantity of sections and tyres treated together with flange coupling sizes to increase drum rotation smoothness;
- Leaf seal shuts out batch mixture spill between stationary charging outlet and rotary drum;
- Vibrating unit on the charging outlet prevents wall batch packing;
- Airdraulic injection valves in spray system allow to use industrial water;
- Lubrication system of bearing blocks, gear-tooth system and tyres working area.
|Drum inner diameter, m||2,8||2,8||2,8||2,8||3,2||3,2|
|Drum length, m||6||8||10||8||8||12,5|
|Drum rotary speed, rpm||6,3||7||8||7||9,3||9,3|
|Filling percentage, %||18|
|Angle of repose, deg.||2,30||2,5|
|Water total flow rate, m/h||25||48|
|Motor power, kW||60/90/120/200||400|
|Overall dimensions (only for preliminary grading), mm:
|Mass, t (with electric equipment)||57,6||87,6|
Drum mixers can be produced with other technical characteristics according to customer demands.