Gypsum materials production line from Samara plant "Strommashina"
You can find technical and commercial information by phone 8-9276-88-43-83, 8-9270-100-700
Currently "Strommashina" is a modern enterprise manufacturing metal-intensive, large-sized equipment going through field assembly in the places of equipment operation for commercial availability of construction materials including the equipment for construction and molding plaster production.
Production technological process of hydrolabile gypsum bonding material from natural raw material consists of the main parts:
- preliminary raw material preparation (crushing, drying and fine grinding)
- heat treatment of prepared raw material (dehydratation)
- additional grinding (if necessary) or main grinding required at that stage by production technological scheme.
The existing production processing schemes of gypsum binding materials can be classified in to 3 groups depending on types of used equipment for heat treatment.
Classification of processing schemes for gypsum binding materials production under the conditions of raw material heat treatment conditions
|Scheme name||Type of binding material received||Equipment for heat treatment|
|Schemes with heat mechanisms connected with outer atmosphere||Binding materials included in the group of construction gypsum, i.e. consisting mainly of β-calcium sulfate semihydrate||1. devices of indirect material heating:
2. Devices with direct contact of fired material with furnace gases:
|Schemes with air proof devices operating under pressure||Binding material, consisting mainly of α-calcium sulfate semihydrate (high-impact gypsum)||
|Schemes with devices for doublehydrate dehydratation in liquid spheres||Binding material, consisting mainly of α-calcium sulfate semihydrate (high-impact gypsum)||
Selection of processing schemes for production of gypsum binding materials depends on various factors: volume of production, raw material characteristics, required qualities of binding materials, etc.
Samara plant «Strommashina» offers various equipment for supply according to any of the above mentioned processing schemes as well as spare parts (crushing, drying, storing, transporting equipment, etc.).
Processing schemes for production of construction gypsum
Production of construction gypsum consists of the following operations: crushing, drying (if necessary), grinding and firing or firing and milling. Depending on the order of fulfillment of those operations there are three processing schemes for construction gypsum production.
- preliminary drying and crushing of gypsum rock into dust of the required degree of dispersion with subsequent dehydration of gypsum in various firing devices
- gypsum firing in forms of lumps of various sizes in different furnaces with semihydrate crushing into dust after firing
- combination of drying, milling and dewatering of doublehydrate in the mills.
Samara plant «Strommashina» is ready to have negotiations with respect to selection of the required equipment for gypsum production basing of the manufacturing technology chosen:
- using boilers of periodical action
- using boilers of continuous action
- using rotation furnaces
- using combined devices for milling and firing, etc.
In terms of project works fulfillment the following documents set is provided:
- delivery documents set for all the equipment to be supplied.
- Line installation drawing.
- Maintenance area drawings.
- gas outlet channels drawings.
- gas outlet channels supports and transporting equipment drawings.
- Connecting elements drawings (chutes, passes, etc.) between the equipment.
- Construction task for the line.
Service maintenance from Samara plant "Strommashina"
Suggested approach to service maintenance will enable the Customer to do the following:
- Minimize unscheduled stops (random failures) of equipment when reaching its maximum continuous service life.
- Optimize the structures of equipment capital repair and as a consequence –minimize big simultaneous financial expenses.
- Provide repair effectiveness by means of after repair examination.
- Increase repair intervals and terms of equipment operation by means of erection, fixing, repair works and modernization in the exact fit with technical conditions and regulations.
- Identify and eliminate the repeated failures by means of equipment condition analyses.
- Perform assembly-unit repair enabling to minimize the equipment dead-time terms.
- Uniformly and reasonably effect the loading of repair personnel.
- Enhance the level of industrial safety.
- Decrease the enterprise operational costs.
Suggested scope of work on service maintenance:
- Technical consultation within the whole operation period of the equipment.
- Periodical inspections (audits), maintenance service on the agreed schedule.
- Replacement of units and components. Delivery of required spare parts in fixed terms.
- Determination of scope of works for realization of capital repairs, modernization and provision with spare parts.
Special equipment service group was created in the territory of Russia, CIS countries and former Soviet Union within the structure of service center «Strommashina». The group consisted of managers for procurement and spare parts delivery, technical managers and service engineers. Additionally for the clients using "Strommashina" equipment we expand the assortment of spare parts that can be delivered immediately from stock in Samara.
Delivery of spare parts:
Samara plant «Strommashina» can offer a wide assortment of components and spare parts for the equipment to be supplied. Among them: ring gear, drive pinions, support rollers, lining, grinding bodies, filter elements, carrying rollers for mills as well as sets of high wearing components and assembly units.
Delivery of spare parts in short terms according to the agreed schedule with the client.