Lime-stone grinding technological complexes
Technological complexes (grinding equipment) are designed for lime-stone grinding (lime equipment) and all types of inert materials, construction rocks and other granular materials (for example: sand, gravel, ore, slag, broken stone, gypsum stone, lime-stone, dolomite as well as glass, ferrous alloy, chips and many others.
Grinding technological complex
Technological process consists of the following operations:
- Material dozing;
- Initial material crushing;
- Supply of finished product to storage.
- Raw material fractional composition– up to 40 mm.;
- Raw material moisture – not more than 1%;
- Raw material hardness up to 400Pa;
- Line speed – 15 tons per hour;*
- Line dimensions (length х width), m. – 25х10;
- summarized consumed power – up to 330 kW/hour.
* Technological complex capacity depends on raw material hardness.
When selecting the equipment for material grinding, hardness, initial fraction sizes and grinding fineness shall be taken into consideration.
Approximate delivery set:
- initial material hopper (volume - 20 m3)
- parallel-slide valve (drive type – manual)
- belt conveyor - 2 sets
- ball mill 1456 А with set of grinding bodies
- screw conveyor
- belt elevator ELG-320, height - 20 m.
- Cyclone CN15.700*2UP
- Sleeve filter SFR 135
- Screw conveyor
- Draught machine VDN-10 (30kW,1500 rpm)
- Silo with systems: aeration; aspiration; control of level and unloading to motor transport (screw), V – 50 m3
Grinding technological complex scheme
Delivery set varies as well as the lengths of transporting equipment are recalculated depending on targets set by the customer and territorial conditions for placing the technological complex.