Metalworking. Production of molds and stamps
Plant «Strommashina» is working in the services market for mechanical treatment; it has automated section, milling, turning sections and press and upset section.
Sizes of parts to be machined:
- lathe machining: diameter up to 3000mm and a work piece length up to 2200mm;
- table sizes on milling machining: up to 2000х6000mm;
- press force of press section up to 160 ton;
- sizes on gear-milling processing: diameter up to 3000mm;
- on upset section up to М8 length l=80mm;
- automate section is equipped with CNC machines, work piece diameter up to 80mm, and 6-spindle automatic machines with work piece diameter up to 60mm;
Except for serial production JSC "Strommashina" is able to manufacture metal works and non standard equipment according to customers’ drawings and fulfill project works on equipment layout, development of non standard equipment, on binding the equipment to the existing industrial sites.
Manufacturing of molds and stamps is a very important trend of our activity.
Mandatory quality control is effected when their manufacturing at all the production stages, and upon the assembly completion the inspections on our equipment are performed or on customers equipment.
"Strommashina" plant manufactures the following items:
- Stamps of cold sheet-metal stamping (block stamp, stretch die, bending die, combined ones, progressive die). Stamps are manufactured of weight up to 350 kg, maximum dimensions 600х600 mm. Metal or non metal material to be stamped of thickness from 1 to 8.0 mm. Stamps are produced with using blocks with sliding guideways. Stamps working elements can be steel and hard-alloy.
- Stamp blocks with axial, rear and diagonal arrangement of plugs and columns with cast plates, as well as with plates from profiles.
- Molds with the abovementioned dimensions.
The enterprise accomplishes the design of engineering facilities and accessories:
- Tool design and manufacture for cold sheet-metal stamping and hot stamping and the conductor accessories for welding, drilling , etc.;
- Design and manufacture forms for concrete.