Sleeve filter SFR
Sleeve filter SFR (bag filter) is designed for dust removal of various industrial gases separating from processing plants operating in many industrial spheres:
- Sand, cement, lime stone, gypsum and similar mineral dust in manufacture of construction materials;
- Flour and sugar dust in food industry;
- Ash and furnace black when cleaning furnace gases;
- Oxides and salts of non-ferrous metals and iron in non-ferrous and ferrous industry;
- Fibrous dust in light and paper industry and in production of mineral and organic insulants.
Dust-laden gases due to vacuum created by fan enter the dust-laden gas chamber through collectors and going through the filter sleeves are discharged dedusted into the atmosphere and dust settles on the outer sleeve surface. As far as the dust settles the gas movement resistance through filter increases, therefore to maintain filter resistance and its productivity in the set limits, the removal of dust layer formed occurs automatically within a given period – regeneration of sleeves. Period of time through which sleeves regeneration is necessary to be hold is determined by experience manner ascending the sleeves resistance. Regeneration is carried out by means of reverse blasting by compressed air through receivers installed on a filter, electromagnetic valves, blowout pipes and orifices.
All the filter sections are equipped with removable covers with safe seal for convenient access to the sleeves. It is not required to have personnel inside the device since the erection and replacement of sleeves is effected on top of the filter.
The most widespread among the sleeve filters are the devices with sleeves regeneration and compressed air impulses.
The investigations executed by engineering center allowed working out the design of regeneration sleeve assembly unit providing the maximum increase of air pressure impulse in the sleeve at lesser air consumption as well as decrease of aerodynamic resistance of a filtering section.
By means of compressed air impulses, sleeves regeneration of each row occurs. Compressed air impulses are supplied alternately from air valves to the sleeves located in rows in automatic mode under commands of control system.
Modern device control electronic system provides the following:
- Regeneration sleeves control upon the algorithm set;
- Gas temperature control at filter inlet (additional option);
- Connection with Automatic Process Control System of upper level;
- Emergency signal in case of troubles.
Main advantages of sleeve filter SFR made by Samara plant “Strommashina”:
- Filtering area increased from 90 to 540 m2;
- For effective maintenance of sleeve filters the design is equipped with stairs;
- Use of effective regeneration methods for filter sleeve, control electronic systems and regeneration control;
- Operative delivery of high-wearing repair parts.
Several base models for sleeves were worked out with filter area that depending on efficiency can be mounted consequently in line. Below are the comparative data on filter characteristics currently in operation
|Number of filters SMC 40B3, pcs.||1||1,5||2||3||4||4,5||6|
|Filter area, m2, not less||90||135||180||270||360||405||540|
|Design capacity on clean gas at filter speed 1,5 m/min, m3/h||8100||12150||16200||24300||32400||36450||48600|
|Filter speed within limits, m/min||
From 1,2 to 1,8
|Dust concentration at filter inlet, g/m3,||100|
|Dust concentration at filter outlet, g/m3||0,05|
|Number of filter sleeves, pcs.||81||81||81||162||162||273||273|
|Number of impulse valves with electromagnet drive||9||9||9||18||18||27||27|
|Negative pressure in filter, Pa, not more||3500|
|Air pressure for regeneration, mPa||from 0,4 to 0,8|
|Overall dimensions, mm, not more:|
|Width||2255 (2255)||4510 (4510)||6765 (6765)|
|Height||7430 (4800)||8200 (5650)||9000 (6500)||8200 (5650)||9000 (6500)||8200 (5650)||9000 (6500)|
|Mass, t, not more||3,45 (2.23)||3,9 (2,7)||4,35 (3,1)||7,8 (5,4)||8,7 (6,1)||11,7 (8,1)||13.05 (9,2)|