Material Handling Systems
Material Handling Equipment Types
Chain Bucket Elevator
Chain Bucket Elevator Specification Strommashina Corp. offers a variety of chain bucket elevators...
Roller Conveyor Specification Strommashina Corp. offers a variety of roller conveyor types. Our...
Belt Conveyor Specification Strommashina Corp. offers a variety of belt conveyors types. Our...
Bucket Belt Elevator
Bucket Elevator Specification Strommashina Corp. offers a variety of bucket elevators types. Our...
Screw Type Conveyor
Screw Type Conveyor Specification Strommashina Corp. offers a variety of screw type conveyor types....
Materials Handling Equipment Specification
Strommashina Corp. offers a wide range of material handling systems designed and engineered to fit the requirements of your company and operation. Our in-house manufacturing facilities enable us to design handling equipment to the exact needs and specifications of our customers, as well as provide customers with all necessary spare parts for material handling equipment.
Materials Handling Equipment Manufacturer
The Strommashina plant in Samara manufactures a wide range of high-grade material handling equipment. Our conveyor units are suitable for any material handling applications in industrial production. They are designed for long-term trouble-free operation.
Advantages of Strommashina-manufactured material handling equipment:
- Ease of maintenance
- Wide range
- Reasonable price
Material handling equipment and stream-flow transportation units are divided into the following groups:
1) conveyors (transporters, elevators, feeders) in which the material is fed mechanically;
2) pneumatic and hydraulic transport units in which the material is fed via pipes or chutes in an air or water flow;
3) gravity transport devices in which the material is fed by gravity.
Conveyors feature the most characteristic design element which is a work tool (belt, bucket, screw, slat, and scraper). It is classified by its design and shape:
a) belt conveyor;
b) bucket conveyor (elevator);
c) screw conveyor;
d) oscillating conveyor;
e) pneumatic conveyor system.
In addition to the above-listed conveyors, there are slat chain conveyors, scraper conveyors, and other kinds of conveyors applied mainly only as links of the entire industrial process equipment chain.
The Strommashina plant in Samara supplies material handling equipment and units both as individual equipment units and as packaged supplies for arrangement and construction of production lines, sections, and whole plants for extraction, processing, and beneficiation of raw materials.
Materials Handling Equipment Working Principle
Strommashina’s engineered material handling equipment are well-set and dependable. For over 70 years Strommashina Corp. has been designing and supplying bulk material handling systems for many different industries.
All conveyors (except screw-chain and oscillating type conveyors) consist of the following components:
1) work tool (belt, bucket, scraper, slat);
2) traction tool (belt, chain, rope) designed to move the work tool;
3) supporting tool (roller supports, supporting bearings) which serve as a support for work and traction tools;
4) drive (a geared motor and drive drums or sprockets) transmitting motion to the traction and work tools;
5) tensioning device to tension the traction tool (belt, chain, or rope); and
6) support structure (truss, bed plate) on which all main parts of the conveyor are installed.
Material handling equipment is divided into horizontal, inclined, and vertical handling equipment according to the arrangement of the traction tool and its path of travel .
Pneumatic transport units are used for transporting powdered materials — cement, ground gypsum, lime, metal dust, fine chips, and other fine process particles. In the pneumatic conveyor systems the material is fed via a pipeline in the air flow generated in the system by air blowing (with the help of air blowers) or by means of vacuum (with the help of suction units).
Application of Materials Handling Equipment
Material handling equipment and units (stream-flow transportation machines) are designed for handling bulk and uniform piece cargoes in horizontal, inclined, or vertical directions. The Strommashina material handling equipment application field is wide and covers almost all industries. It is used in quarries, at construction material plants, integrated iron-and-steel works, integrated chemical works, and warehouses. Material handling equipment is also used during extraction, processing, and handling of ore and non-ore materials and ready mixtures and piece goods, from raw materials warehouses to finished goods warehouses..
The Reasons to buy Materials Handling Equipment:
- High quality and reliability (decades of smooth operation under the Strommashina brand!)
- Low price (smoothly running production allows us to reduce manufacture costs)
- Easy to manage and maintain (no complex assemblies in an equipment allows avoiding costs of hiring highly qualified experts)
Reliable equipment at reasonable prices!
Take the best Price for Material Handling Equipment Now!
Strommashina offers a wide range of equipment for export. Our main objective is to introduce state-of-the-art equipment for effective optimization and improvement of production quality. Now we are ready to give our best price for material handling equipment! (to get price just fill the form)
Why Choose Strommashina as Materials Handling Equipment Supplier?
We are the leading manufacturer and supplier of high-quality equipment for mining, metallurgical, road, building, and other industries. We’ve been custom building high quality ball mill machine since 1942. Our engineering services excel at developing new equipment and complete plant solution, optimizing existing equipment and production lines, as well as turning process by-products into value added products.
With over 70 years of experience, we can find a solution to your problem! Whether you know exactly what you need, or are in need of some guidance, we are here to help.
Strommashina’s Strong Points
- Geographical convenience – Samara is a big transportation hub located in the middle of Eurasia. The railway sidings are part of Strommashina's Plant infrastructure. River port accessibility provides ease of connectivity to Europe and Central Asia.
- Installation supervision (comprehensive control over how equipment and production lines are installed and commissioned)
- 1 + year warranty
Have a question or need a quote? Please, feel free to Contact us!