The Strommashina designs up-to-date material handling equipmentBelt conveyors are the basis of the most of construction industry sub-industries' enterprises process production transportation chain. Such sub-industries are: production of cement, asbestos, asbestos cement, metal ore, glass, ceramic, brick, lime and prefabricated reinforced concrete, sanitary equipment, polymer construction materials, wall, binding and heat insulating, roofing, waterproofing, polymer and non-ore materials, mineral raw material and construction materials.
The following transport process structures are characteristic of all listed sub-industries:
– complete structure of five process stages, including production and delivery, preparation and storage of raw materials, process production and shipment of products;
– incomplete structure of four process stages, including production and delivery, preparation and storage of raw materials and shipment of products;
– incomplete structure of four process stages, including production, delivery and storage of raw materials, process production and shipment of products;
– incomplete structure of four process stages, including preparation and storage of raw materials, process production and shipment of products;
– incomplete structure of three process stages, including storage of raw materials, process production and shipment of products;
– incomplete structure of two process stages, including process production and shipment of products.
The use of complete process structure with wide use of belt conveyors is typical for enterprises of cement, asbestos, glass, ceramic and lime industries, as well as for production of prefabricated reinforced concrete, binding and heat insulating materials, non-ore, mineral raw material, construction materials.
Construction materials industry enterprises use general-purpose and above-ground belt conveyors rated at low, medium and increased power. They are manufactured by Russian plants, in particular, the Samara Strommashina plant.
General-purpose conveyors are designed for transporting different bulk (sized up to 400 mm), packaged and contained cargoes in horizontal and inclined (up to 24°) positions. The conveyor delivery set includes a drive, take-up, driving and non-driving drums, trough and straight rollers, protective and discharging devices, spare parts, operational documentation (certificate). Fabric-ply belts complying with GOST 20— 76 are used usually.
Above-ground belt conveyors (face, transfer, stacking, trunk types) are designed for handling overburden rock and fossil minerals sized up to 400 mm in complex mining and geological conditions. Standard design of power-drive station is fit for installing am intermediate charging device; return belt is supported by suspension bunch idlers enhancing centring and cleaning of the belt; drives can be provided as right- and left-hand, single- and double-drive versions.
In addition to the main assemblies, conveyors are equipped with auxiliary equipment ensuring their operation in set mode and providing conditions for normal and reliable operation of all mechanisms. Such equipment includes charging, centring and cleaning devices, monitoring slipping, integrity, tearing of belts, removal of any spillages and dust suppression; automatic control and alarm systems. One part of the auxiliary equipment is supplied optionally by manufacturer plants, and the other is manufactured and installed by the enterprises themselves.
The Samara Strommashina plant offers comprehensive solution for design and installation of material handling equipment. The enterprise employees can calculate the material handling diagram and offer the best solution for your business.