ММТ Limestone Grinding Complex
Limestone Grinding Technological Complexes
Technological complexes are designed for grinding of lime and all types of inert materials, building rocks, and other bulk materials (for example: sand, gravel, ore, slag, crushed stone, gypsum stone, limestone, dolomite, as well as glass, ferroalloys, sawdust, and many other things).Grinding Technological Complex The Technological Process Consists of the Following Operations:
- dosing of material;
- grinding of raw material;
- feeding finished product to the warehouse.
- Fractional composition of raw material - up to 40 mm;
- Humidity of raw material - no more than 1%;
- Strength of raw material up to 400Pa;
- Line productivity - 10 tons per hour; *
- Dimensions of the line (length x width), m. - 30х10
- Total power consumption - up to 330 kW / h.
* The productivity of the technological complex depends on the strength of the raw material.
When choosing equipment for grinding material, the hardness, the size of the initial fraction, and the grinding fineness should be taken into account.Approximate Delivery Set:
- Hopper of raw material (volume - 10 m3)
- Belt feeder
- Belt-type conveyor
- Intermediate hopper (volume 10 m3)
- Belt feeder
- MMT 1300x2030x750 mill
- ВДН 10 fan
- СФР 405.01. bag collector
- ДН 12.5 smoke exhauster
- ф-320 auger conveyor
- ЦО-250 elevator
- Silo with aeration; aspiration; control of level and unloading in motor transport (auger) systems, V - 50 m3
Depending on the customer’s objectives and territorial conditions of the technological complex location, the delivery set may vary. This also concerns transport equipment lengths re-count.